If you're curious about singing bowls, you already have a bowl and would like to learn more, or you'd like to buy a bowl but are not sure where to start - this is for you!
The workshop is designed for all levels - no previous experience working with singing bowls or musical instruments needed.
We will cover:
- Commence with a mini Sound Bath
- Origins and types of Singing Bowls
- Singing Bowl playing techniques and instruction, with practical time
- New bowls vs old: what to look (out) for when buying a bowl
- Demonstration: how to get more out of your bowl with different strikers and mallets
- Difference between the fundamental and overtone frequencies of the bowls
- Afternoon tea to finish
If you already own a bowl and would like to find out more about it, feel free to bring it along!
There will also be a limited number of bowls available for purchase on the day.
Waves of Bliss invites you to join us for our live Sound Bath session at the Crows Nest Centre!
Now, more than ever, we need to create space in our lives to relax, let go of our fear and anxiety and let healing begin.
Using a variety of therapeutic sound instruments: Himalayan and Japanese singing bowls, bells, chimes, gong, rain stick, Ocean drum and more we will bathe you in soothing vibrations.
As you relax, the vibrations will pass through every cell in your body, helping to activate and facilitate the body’s natural healing processes, whilst providing bio-energetic refreshment.
Tension, stress and anxiety will melt away and leave you in that inner-space where holistic healing and wellbeing begin...